Literary reviews by Tim Love.
Warning: Rather than reviews, these are often notes in preparation for reviews that were never finished, or pleas for help with understanding pieces. See Litref Reviews - a rationale for details.

Friday 11 May 2012

"Two" by Jesse Glass (Knives, Forks and Spoons Press, 2012)

I didn't get this. Here are paragraphs 4 and 5 of "The Hero I Evoke"

(A=NU, the high=est, hearz moth=erz drahummbabheat),
(vain threats of d****), (bride=groom sound=beyetzuh:
<help! kyah! missing kyah!
    bridge!
>)

(See? Dem godz <r> not <deaf>Dei us!!!!!!)

here's some more of the poem

of $elephants & $aramecium

$nats & $amels

$afs & $orny $eniuses-greed o'

$uinea $orms & $ooly $astodons

glyphed in the wave-trumpt holdz

that finishes with

I smash the granite forehead of events
With my ball-peen penetration

My shadowy antipodes
Rushing up to meet me.

I suppose it's experimental.

Other reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment